"Is that someone's mom?"
"Nice earring, Morgan Freeman."
"They're re-releasing it in 3D so her boobs will be like in your face."
"And that's why I left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie..."
"Are we seeing a little bit of aureola here?"
And a few more notes:
- Apparently I really need to see Moneyball, The Artist, and Hugo
- The television view-setting we had added 30 pounds to everyone, which was kind of nice
- Sandra Bullock plastic surgery?
- Octavia Spencer acceptance speech = why I watch this stupid show
- Favorite Oscar moment = Emma Stone presenting (with forgettable Ben Stiller)
- Michelle Williams is pretty much always my pick for best-dressed and this year was no exception
Well, I guess there's a reason I don't really blog stuff like this, but...
What were your favorite moments and, most importantly, favorite gowns?