We got on the road somewhere around 3 pm. At 128 miles, I said, "How have we only been driving 128 miles?"
I decided we should commemorate every 100 miles. Something big, I thought. Something really special.
And then we drew a blank for 422 miles.
The next day, at mile 550, I took this impromptu shot:
So behold... finally... our one-hundred-mile-marker tributes:
600 miles... Feeling pretty good (only 100 miles in on day2 and yes, I put lipstick on):
700 Miles (...holdin' up just fine):
800 Miles (...did I mention I don't have A/C in my car? That's a spray-bottle in my hand):
900 Miles (...I think we had to take twelve shots for it to not look un-post-ably disgusting):
In the mid 90s with no A/C:
We had lost interest by miles 1100, 1200, and 1300. Or maybe we just looked that bad.
I think the most entertaining diversion we took upon ourselves was four hours of "would you rather?"
- Ashley would rather have alopecia than a port wine birthmark on her face and I think I agree because I would wear cool wigs.
- We would both rather fly than be invisible because only perverts want to be invisible and I don't ever want to hear anything someone wouldn't say to my face.
- I would rather live in the middle-of-nowhere, New Mexico than middle-of-nowhere, Iowa because that's the right answer.
- Ashley would rather have free rent forever than free airfare for the rest of her life and I can't make up my mind.
- We would both rather have gigantically enormous fat arms than gigantically enormous fat legs because I think the arm-surgery would be cheaper and I would wrap them in ace bandages and wear kimono sleeves.
You get the idea.
Also, we are here safe. More to come.
Kady would rather have the free airfare because she never pays rent. Just stays at her parents. Love you, Kady! :)ReplyDelete
coach outlet store onlineReplyDelete
polo ralph lauren shirts
coach outlet store online
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store online clearances
canada goose jackets